With the rush back to school, it is important to make sure that your favorite online school calendar is up-to-date. Here is a quick list of items to check before school starts:
1. TandemCal URL: Be sure that you are using the new UI for your calendar. To find the new version, just replace ___________.intand.com with _____________.tandemcal.com.
2. Import Events: Be sure to use the mass import feature of Tandem when adding school events and you will save your self some precious time.
3. Add new users: Do you have new staff and parents that need to use the calendar? Again, use the mass import function to save yourself time or have individuals add themselves.
4. Sync w/Athletic Scheduler: Does your athletic director use a separate program to manage athletics? Contact our support team to have those events automatically added to your school calendar.
5. Approval System: The beginning of the school year is a great time to review your approval system and to make sure it still is meeting your needs.
At Tandem, we want your organization to have one online school calendar for ALL events. To accomplish this goal, there is a little known feature of the Tandem calendar that allows you to post your organization’s menu to your favorite online school calendar. To do this, follow these simple instructions:
1. Select the Menu Tab
2. Select “Add” from Menu view.
3. Enter the necessary information. If you do not have any menu types yet, enter them now.
Now, your menu is available and ready to be enjoyed!